Re: [Usability]Keeping the Quit menu item

Havoc Pennington wrote:

There's no (new) study required to know that users do not understand
processes, or the difference between memory and hard drive, or
cookies, or http auth. They just don't, this is a fact. You can go run
a new study if you want to waste your time. ;-)

We could require all our users to have computer science and engineering degrees, but that would limit our users base.

dave