Re: [Usability]Re: Notification Area guidelines
- From: Glynn Foster <glynn foster sun com>
- To: Rodney Dawes <dobey free fr>
- Cc: Evan Martin <martine cs washington edu>, Mark McLoughlin <mark skynet ie>, Alex Duggan <aldug astrolinux com>, usability gnome org, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Usability]Re: Notification Area guidelines
- Date: 12 Mar 2003 03:38:13 +0000
While I'm all in agreement with the excellent proposed guidelines Mark's
produced, I really, *really* do feel it's important to get some sort of
user testing on this sort of thing - basically implementing a selection
of notification area scenarios and trying to see what works best.
I've seen a couple of different approaches of what it should be - some
good, some bad and I think creating a bunch of user scenarios might be
worth spending some time over.
Just some random opinions though,
] [Thread Prev