Re: [Usability]Re: DrWright simplification

Richard Hult <rhult codefactory se> wrote:
[...]
> After using it with different work intervals for quite some time now, I
> think using 2 or 3 minutes of warning time always, would work quite
> well. What do you think?

Looks like a perfectly reasonable choice to me!

[...]
> My plan is to make it start over from the warning phase probably.

Reasonable choice again...

[...]
> I'd rather not add a real password here. If you need to lock the screen,
> you can always just postpone the break and lock the screen: I don't want
> to add an almost full-fledged screen saver...

Ok, I don't have a problem with that.  It *might* still make sense to have
direct way to lock the screen (via XScreensaver) from the break screen,
though.  That way a user who wants to leave the computer just needs a
single click, as opposed to needing to postpone the break and *then* to
lock the screen, which feels kind of unnatural.

To me personally it doesn't make a difference in either case, however,
because I'm fortunate enough to never have to lock up a computer myself.

Regards,
Lars