Re: [Usability] Re: [Fwd: Re: Your final comments on gswitchit in 2.4...]

Kenneth Rohde Christiansen wrote:
> Do you guys know about the compose keys? On my English keyboard I
> press Alt Gr + . and then for instance c then o, and I get ©,

Heh heh...:) There are some xkb settings related to the "Compose" key - so for some people this can be different. BTW, what do you recon (since your are using "Compose" key) - would it make sense to hide corresponding settings from xkb capplet? Or just defaults are ok for most users?

Cheers,

Sergey