[Usability] Re: [Fwd: Re: Your final comments on gswitchit in 2.4...]

So I'd suggest showing text descriptions by default, and only have flag
symbols as an alternative. Customizing flag symbols is probably overkill
in any case, and I suggest that feature not to be shown in the UI or
even removed completely. This is of course my opinion only.
Good idea really. I will think about it a bit - but it is quite likely that I will go this way. The only problem is {supposed} feature freeze. If gswitchit is going to go to 2.4 - it would be too big change to do right now (unless release managers explicitly allow me do to this in order to streamline usability).

Cheers,

Sergey