Re: [Usability] Drag handles for dialogs and other windows

On Sun, 2003-06-22 at 01:29, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> On Sat, 21 Jun 2003, John Levon wrote:
>
> > > of a dialog that important? Shouldn't the dialog just be designed not to
> > > need resizing?
> >
> > How do you do that when the dialog contains a list box or similar ?
>
> If the dialog contains a listbox, it should:
> a) Automatically get a listbox scrollbar if there are more items than fit
> in the available space;

Try the nautilus emblems dialog. (File Properties) - it is super
annoying no matter if  there is a scrollbar or not. If I could resize it
taller it would be a LOT easier to see all the emblems. Having it
non-resizeable is just insane since there is no real reason why you
couldnt resize it.

Tuomas

--
Tuomas Kuosmanen | tigert ximian com | www.ximian.com