Re: [Usability] Galeon (in Ximian2 )and probably all GTK2 versions

On Wed, 11 Jun 2003, Koen Hufkens wrote:

> Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 00:58:56 +0200
> From: Koen Hufkens <koen hufkens pandora be>
> To: Alan Horkan <horkana maths tcd ie>
> Cc: usability gnome org
> Subject: Re: [Usability] Galeon (in Ximian2 )and probably all GTK2
>     versions
>
> Switching applications isn't the solution to usability or interface

I sent the previous message OFFLIST!!!
I really dont appreciate you posting it to the list without thinking.

Offlist I dont feel the need to spell things out in detail, or point
out that things are "just my opinion" or weigh up the pro's and con's of
various solutions to avoid the chance of offending developers.

I didn't even say switch I was suggesting you look at it and try it.

Right now that you have dragged it onlist I am going say what I really
think:
Aaargh, browsers!
So much dupicated effort.
Tragic.

Back to Mozilla (Seamonkey) for me, at least until we see whether they
throw the baby out with the bathwater again by switching to Mozilla
Firebird instead of folding it back into the trunk.

Dont dare reply onlist.

/endrant

- Alan