Re: [Usability] Addressbook (Was: A Safari Through Safari...)

<quote who="Ettore Perazzoli">

> I'd like Evolution to be that addressbook -- although there is a fair
> amount of work to do in the Evolution UIs and APIs before this becomes
> feasible.  Still, there is no reason to reinvent the wheel.
>
> I have been discussing some ideas with the other Evolution hackers that
> would lead in that direction, but it's still kind of up in the air.  It's
> definitely something we want to address in the next release cycle though.

Excellent! That's awesome news.

> (And I would have loved to talk about this stuff with you guys, but
> unfortunately I am not making it to GUADEC this year.)

:-( Bum, was looking forward to that too.

- Jeff

--
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

   "You know, the crunchy, folk-singer part of me wants to believe that a
     performance is a dialogue, but I can't hear a fucking thing you're
                          saying." - Ani DiFranco