[Usability] Addressbook (Was: A Safari Through Safari...)

On Sun, Jun 08, 2003 at 05:08:11AM +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Jeff Waugh">
>
> > Hopefully you guys think this is worth further thought, and are willing to
> > look to Safari for inspiration.
> >
> > If anyone has further questions about how it works, I'd be very happy to
> > answer them (and update the document).
>
> And to help you out, I'll even give you a link:
>
>   http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/screeds/safarisafari.html

Just a quick comment here, because I'm too tired for any thing else.

I've been wanting a common addressbook for a long time. I always forget
the email addresses of people on IRC. It would be nice if it could
integrate with mail filtering too.

Sleepily reading about frogs,
Greg