Re: [Usability] Foobar Menu Layout

Hey,

On Wed, 2003-06-04 at 15:47, Luis Villa wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-06-04 at 10:41, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> > Hey,

> > > That's incorrect; our menu panel has exactly as much Fitt's Law-ness as
> > > the current GNOME head panel- i.e, the pixel exactly up against the edge
> > > of the screen doesn't do anything and a couple pixels over it works as
> > > expected. (This is a regression for us, since our 1.4 panel did it
> > > right, but not from the community's build.)
> >
> > 	Ahem.
> >
> > 	GNOME Panel HEAD is fully Fitt's Law capable :-)
> >
> > 	If not, its a bug. If some applet doesn't expand to the full panel
> > width, then its a bug with the applet.
>
> I stand corrected. I'll rephrase as 'The menu panel applet, as it stands
> in my build from earlier this week, does not open folders when the
> cursor is fully to the left of the screen.' :)

	If you're talking about the Menu Bar[1] ... i.e. Add To Panel/Menu Bar
and not Add To Panel/Utilities/Panel Menu ... then its a bug I
definitely want to know about, because it works for me here. On the
other hand, if its the Panel Menu applet ... perhaps you should use the
Menu Bar ... the Panel Menu isn't even in gnome-applets HEAD.

Cheers,
Mark.

[1] - yes, I know. Sucky terminology.