Re: [Usability] Foobar Menu Layout

<quote who="Mark McLoughlin">

> GNOME Panel HEAD is fully Fitt's Law capable :-)
>
> If not, its a bug. If some applet doesn't expand to the full panel width,
> then its a bug with the applet.

Unfortunately, that's not what Luis was referring to. Though, all of what
you're referring to does seem to work very well for me.

Luis was referring to the menu, once expanded, which doesn't let you click
at the very edge of the screen. AFAICT, this is a problem with all GTK+
menus, and isn't panel specific.

- Jeff

--
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

   "They are, as I told Telsa, all very small cheques. Indeed our cheques
   only come in one size, otherwise cheque books would be far too hard to
                          manufacture." - Alan Cox