RE: [Usability] decicion on panel menu size

> From: Christian Schaller [mailto:uraeus linuxrising org]
> > Is the vertical advertising stripe really necessary?
> Well having tried both with and without I think it is rather
> nice looking
> to have.

I think that stuff that some people think is nice, without any rationale or
advantage, belong in themes.

> It also helps bring the desktop more toghether
> themeingwise as
> it pick up the colour from the GTK+ theme, just like the windowmanager
> does.

Sorry, that doesn't make much sense to me. I don't see the advantage in
adding a visual element just because that visual element is respects a
theme.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com