Re: [Usability] "File views"

> Therefore: Leave system directories in place.
> Without any "turn
> on"/"turn off" -- these directories exists?  Yes.
> Therefore should be
> showed.  The dot.

Ok, so let the directories be showed. But, at least,
they could be contextualized. How's that? You could
make views such as "Personal Folders", "System
Folders", "All Folders", etc.

Now, you wanna see everthing? Go to the "All Folders"
tree. You wanna see only your personal folders (like i
want)? Go to the "Personal Folders" tree. But another
feature i would like see is: customizable trees. That
is, *I* would customize my own "Personal Folders"
tree. I could even create new trees, such as "Music
Files" tree, "Images" tree, "Videos" tree, etc.
Whatever tree i feel like creating.

Victor.

Yahoo! Mail
Mais espaço, mais segurança e gratuito: caixa postal de 6MB, antivírus, proteção contra spam.
http://br.mail.yahoo.com/