Re: [Usability][De]Select All and Select menus

Hey Lars,

I'm curious what sort of select items you have in the menu? As Alan
says, its ok to bend the guidelines a little (especially some menu
stuff) in special cases. For example, some apps might have a seperate
"Find" menu, if its very important to them. But nonetheless, I am
curious about the sort of selection modes you need, and I'm a little
concerned that it could be indicative of a confusing underlying issue.

-Seth