Re: [Usability]GNOME main menu and panel

I don't say that we have to copy windows!!!!!!!

But if they do something that is better, why can't you
accept that? They don't do EVERYTHING wrong!!!!!
They do something good too, really!!

Get over it(microsoft) and concentrate you on more
important things!

(I don't like microsoft way of doing business)

And I really mean when I say that people will not take
GNOME serious when it doesn't look this way!!!
( I like GNOME to much that I don't want to see it
this way) GNOME has much more in it.

o, I can't program

Greetings, and now I'm really going to work.

Jeroen verhoeckx