Re: [Usability]preferred applications dialog

>  I removed the Notebook's tabs and it's frame but i added a List on the
> left to replace the tabs for navigation. It's got the following
> advantages:

Don't remove the tabs. Tabs have one major advantage that outweighs
pretty much any other:

  - they make the control/view relation clear

If you have more items than you have room for tabs... you probably have
too many items anyway. People don't scan long unfamiliar lists very well
at all.

-Seth