[Usability] Re: Icon selector, 2nd mockup

I like the new mock up....but I would suggest to keep the file names as
they *are* useful in certain scenarios. But, I also agree that we do not
need to see them all the time.

So, how about a small check box 'Show Image Names' that toggles between
display and hiding of the image filenames (across all the tabs) ?

Also, what do you think about losing the tabs and replacing them with a
drop down selection box ? If I recall correctly, Mark (Finlay) had made a
comment before about new categories that may get added and I think that
his comment is quite valid. Ditching the tabs for drop down selection box
ensures that the user interface would remain unchanged, with the new
categories appearing as additional selections in the drop down.

Regards
Vivek