[Usability] Icon selector, 2nd mockup

Hello,

I've done another mockup:
http://www.chromosomnia.org/_img/icon-chooser02.png

I've tried a tabbed interface and the icon area is much larger now.
The titles are taken from my previous mail and are still just a
suggestion. I haven't thought about the "custom icon" tab either, but
that's where the file chooser and maybe some additional options would
be located.

I'm also not quite satisfied with the borders and the spacing
(scrollable area inside tabs). This is the emblem chooser of
nautilus:
http://www.chromosomnia.org/_img/emblem-chooser.png

I think it doesn't look entirely neat either, but at least they don't
have so many borders floating around.

Stefan