Re: [Usability] Mac-Finder-like keyboard-navigation: Ctrl="and cl ose the current one"

On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 15:53:33, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:

Yes, I am actually asking to change the default key bindings in Metacity, to allow us to use them in Nautilus. If anybody wanted them in Metacity instead of having them in Nautilus, he could just change his Metacity configuration.

How would I change that keybind in Nautilus ? Cause let's face it, I'm not going to change the switch desktop keybind I use since forever nor will anyone else.

--
Carlos Morgado - chbm(a)ma.ssive.net - http://chbm.net/ 0x1FC57F0A FP:0A27 35D3 C448 3641 0573 6876 2A37 4BB2 1FC5 7F0A