Re: [Usability]file selection dialogs - curious about presence of "." directory

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, Sean Middleditch wrote:
> GTK is getting a new file dialog that hopefully fixes this.  The current
> one more or less *can't* be changed without breaking some apps, so it's
> stuck looking, feeling, and acting like crap until the new one (and it's
> corresponding API) are ready.

Where is the development for this going on?  I've tried improving the
dialog before (back in the 1.2 days), and would like to at least give some
input.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃ¥rdgrim of Numenor