Re: [Usability](Usability) Showing 6 types of graphs in one single webpage

On Thu, 2003-04-24 at 06:02, SanuG ibsplc com wrote:

> The problem right now I am facing is to give usabilty advice to the
> software engineers about a dashboard web page

As Jeff said, this list is only concerned with usability issues in the
GNOME project.

You might try asking on chi-web acm org (subscription details at
http://www.lsoft.com/SCRIPTS/WL.EXE?SL1=CHI-WEB&H=ACM.ORG), that's a
good place to discuss website usability issues with other usability
professionals.

Cheeri,
Calum.