[Usability](Usability) Showing 6 types of graphs in one single webpage

I am a U I designer working in a software company.

The problem right now I am facing is to give usabilty advice to the
software engineers about a dashboard web page

The page is done in JSP

The graphs are drawn in the page as dynamicaly created gifs when we give a
date criteria in the same page.

The problem is that they want to show different graphs (exactly four
which are related to each other with different headings and different x
and y values.

Four graphs are of same type ie, one bar graph and pie graph inside each

Can u suggest a way of showing the graphs in one page with out taking so
much space(with out scrolling)

Sanu George