Re: [Usability](Usability) Showing 6 types of graphs in one single webpage

<quote who="SanuG ibsplc com">

> I am a U I designer working in a software company.
>
> The problem right now I am facing is to give usabilty advice to the
> software engineers about a dashboard web page
>
> The page is done in JSP

Hi there,

Sorry, but this is a forum for discussing usability issues within the GNOME
project: http://www.gnome.org/

Thanks,

- Jeff

           What do you get when you cross a web server and a hen?
                                  Apoache.