Re: [Usability]recent documents in panel

On Tue, 2002-09-17 at 14:15, Luis Villa wrote:

> The distinction between 'open' and 'run' is... very, very weak.
> Certainly, it's not one my mother would understand.

Perhaps... it's a distinction we make everywhere else though (moreso in
the user guide than on the desktop itself, I suspect) so we'd need to
fix this everywhere if we agree on better terminology.

> Probably not unreasonable, though it still doesn't deal with the file
> issue, does it?

Nope, it doesn't... as I said in my original mail, but you cunningly
snipped that part out :)

> By 'ugly' you mean 'hideous and unintuitive', right? Tell us how you
> really feel, Calum. Let it all out ;)

Heh.. well, I thought it was pretty hideous at first and almost
immediately switched back to the 'classic' Win9x style.  But after a
while I switched back again, so it must have something going for it... I
still think it looks kind of ugly though :)

Cheeri,
Calum.