Re: [Usability]Color properties (screenshots)

Hi Pier,

I have a couple of HIG- and GDSG-related suggestions for your dialog:

1. s/User interface colors/User Interface Colors
2. s/Widget/Control
3. s/Color profiles/Color Profiles
4. s/Color profile/Profile

1, 3: The capitalization section of the HIG suggests to use title capitalization
for group box or frame labels. I think this rule should also apply to these
labels.

2: The Style Guide suggests to use control rather than widget. This was discussed
at length here: http://mail.gnome.org/archives/usability/2002-July/msg00273.html

4: It seems repetitive to say color profiles twice, and Profiles is more concise.

Thanks,
Eugene