Re: [Galeon-devel] Re: [Usability]Galeon 2 usability

> > - command line switches
> This is my preferred option, and I think that philipl agrees too.

GConf setting "complex/easy"?
That would make it easier to have compatibility for other apps calling
galeon (so if you click a link in pan it'll open your browser, not the
default "simple" browser, just because the switch isn't in pan's
configuration)

Greetings,
Erich

--
        erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)        --        GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C
        A polar bear is a rectangular bear after a coordinate transform.