[Usability]missing configuration option...

There a lot of flame war before this about missing GUI configuration
option in GNOME2.

I understand that there are some conf option are not suitable new user.
but it doesnt mean not needed by existing user. esp GNOME 1.4 user.

so i think there must be a study about it.

I think, all gnome 1.4 configuration option shuold be available for
gnome2. because of simple reason "there are people who are used to it"

but not all conf option in gnome 1.4  used by user (including advanced
user).

how about make a table something like this...

| configuration  |  GNOME 1.4 |  KDE 3  |  Windows | OSX  |
| changing WM    |  yes       |  no     |  no      | no  |
| controling focus|  yes      |         |          |     |
| changing blabla |  yes      |         |          |     |
| tweaking blabla |  yes      |         |          |     |
| changing blah blah|  yes     |         |          |     |

from this, we can have rought idea, what GUI configuration option
'used to' by user.

--
Hasbullah Bin Pit (sebol)
Fail .signature ini mengandungi en m belas aksara 'a' dan lapan aksara 'i'