[Usability]UI Review - Window Preferences dialog

Here are the notes I took from the UI review on 21 Nov 02.

We looked at the following application:
http://www.maths.tcd.ie/~gfoster/ui-review/TWO/preference-dialogs/Screenshot-Gnome-window-properties.png

Here are the suggested changes:

* Change the modifier keys drop-down list to radio buttons
* Merge the prefs in this dialog with the window behavior prefs if not already done
* Change the spin box to a slider
* The following label changes:
s/Select windows when the mouse moves over them/Point to window to select the window
s/Raise selected windows after a brief time/Raise selected windows after interval
s/Tenths of a second before raising the window/Interval [slider] milliseconds
(Do we need units on this option?)
s/Double-click window titles to:/Double-click titlebar to perform this action:
s/To move windows, click while holding down:/To move a window, press-and-hold this key then grab the window:

I have added this to bugzilla as bug 99428.

Eugene