Re: [Usability]Question: Direct manipulation & panels

On Wed, 2002-11-20 at 09:35, MArk Finlay wrote:
> I think that the issue is not where it is located by default - more that
> it needs to be made more flexible and portable. Personally i dont use
> the icon at all so i'd prefer to have it in start-here: - we should be
> able to copy it to the panel or start here and be able to drag and drop
> files to either new link.

Everyone knows that the trash is always supposed to be in the lower
right corner :)

But you do make a good point about the panel. It is terribly unclear to
me how the panel and nautilus interact. For instance, why can't i remove
panel launchers by dragging them to the desktop trash can?

dave