Re: [Usability]Galeon feature implementation

Hi Jeff,

> So, there's this cool feature in 1.3 (was it in 1.2?) in the context menu
> for images. "Open Image with... > [The Gimp / Eye of GNOME]". That's *way*
> cool.

I disagree with this point. It would be cool if it was Nautilus (and,
surprise, Nautilus has this functionality) - but in Galeon it would just
be context menu pollution. Imagine having all possible image handlers
listed in that menu?  That's not what a web browser is for. Just make it
possible to drag-n-drop an image from a webpage into your favorite image
editor and be done with it.

regards,

--

Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778