Re: [Usability]Re: GNOME Panel Menu inconsistancies - breaking string/UI freeze.
- From: Calum Benson <calum benson sun com>
- To: Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>
- Cc: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>, usability gnome org, gnome-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Usability]Re: GNOME Panel Menu inconsistancies - breaking string/UI freeze.
- Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 16:00:21 +0000
Jonathan Blandford wrote:
> I'm not sure we'll have this for GNOME-2.0. To really do this right, we
> might need some GTK+ support. In the interim, I can put a key themes
> option in the keyboard capplet. Anyone else think this is a good idea?
Could be-- what else do you propose would go in it just now?
CALUM BENSON, Usability Engineer Sun Microsystems Ireland
mailto:calum benson ireland sun com Desktop Engineering Group
http://www.sun.ie +353 1 819 9771
Any opinions are personal and not necessarily those of Sun Microsystems
] [Thread Prev