[Usability]Re: GNOME Panel Menu inconsistancies - breaking string/UI freeze.

Jonathan Blandford wrote:

> Calum Benson <calum benson sun com> writes:
>
> > Jonathan Blandford wrote:
> > >

> > > Somewhere along the way, that dialog lost the 'take screenshot' and
> > > 'take screenshot of a window' options.  Can we possibly get them back?
> >
> > This is probably a silly question (it is late on a Friday afternoon,
> > after all), but what has taking screenshots of windows got to do with
> > panel preferences...?
>
> Very little (other than the fact that they are handled by the panel),
> which is why I wanted to move it to some global-keybindings property
> dialog at some point.  However, we didn't have the cycles for this to
> happen for GNOME 2.0.

Hmm, not really sure where this would best fit in our current motley
collection of dialogs-- it almost sounds like a window manager
keybinding thing.  I'm pretty sure not many people would think to look
for it in the panel preferences dialog, though... anybody got any other
ideas about where it could go?

Cheeri,
Calum.