Re: [Usability]Re: GNOME Panel Menu inconsistancies - breaking string/UI freeze.
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Calum Benson <calum benson sun com>
- Cc: usability gnome org, gnome-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Usability]Re: GNOME Panel Menu inconsistancies - breaking string/UI freeze.
- Date: 11 Mar 2002 15:06:15 -0500
Calum Benson <calum benson sun com> writes:
> Hmm, not really sure where this would best fit in our current motley
> collection of dialogs-- it almost sounds like a window manager
> keybinding thing. I'm pretty sure not many people would think to look
> for it in the panel preferences dialog, though... anybody got any other
> ideas about where it could go?
I believe we should have a control panel for "desktop keybindings"
that includes these panel bindings, the window manager bindings,
perhaps the key theme (or the toolkit bindings at higher-resolution
] [Thread Prev