[Usability]Mime types and nautilus

I found this comment on newsforge in regards to mime type handling in
nautilus vs. in konqueror. Usually i try to ignore these kde vs gnome
issues, but i think this is a pretty legitimate issue. Not really trying
to start a long thread here, but I think it's an important issue for
usability to consider for the future.

dave

from newsforge
http://newsvac.newsforge.com/newsvac/02/06/21/098237.shtml?tid=23
Please don't flame me but as an example all you have to do it try to
open an unknown file type in nautilus and konqueror pretend you don't
know mime from yours and you will see why normal users choose KDE.