Re: [Usability][Fwd: SUMMARY: command button ordering/placement]

On Thu, 2002-06-20 at 14:09, Mark Nelson wrote:
> [...]  I think my only major issue with it still is that my
> mouse cursor usually hangs around on the left hand side of the screen,

it's interesting that one of the Sun open look preferences was "put
scrollbars on the left", reflecting the heavy Unix heritage -- users
of terminals find a scrollbar on the left (if using left-to-right text)
more convenient, for exactly that reason.

Liam

Ankh: irc.sorcery.net www.valinor.sorcery.net irc.gnome.org www.advogato.org
Author, Open Source XML Database Toolkit, Wiley August 2000
Co-author: The XML Specification Guide, Wiley 1999; Mastering XML, Sybex 2001