[Usability]Menus

Hi

There doesn't seem to be a way for users to customize their own menus, except for the Favourites menu. For a multiuser system, I think this is a real problem. My wife wants much smaller, simpler menus than I use. There don't appear to be any menu configuration files in user's home directories apart from ~/.gnome/gmenu, which just seems to specify placement.

regards
Matthew

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any one or make copies.

** This email was scanned for viruses, vandals and malicious content **