[Usability]Re: GNOME 2.0 feedback

Maintainers, Usability, comments appreciated. The code snippet I've got
just re-places the text is (text height >= icon height) after zooming,
nothing exceedingly fancy. It's also semi-non-workable right now, but I
can probably iron something out if anyone's interested.

I believe there /is/ a Bugzilla RFE out there for this feature -- but no
time to find it right now.