[Usability]Adapting Metacity-Setup for GNOME2?

There's a neat little 3rd-party app called
Metacity-Setup
<http://plastercast.tzo.com/~plastercast/Projects/>
that I think could be adapted for a future GNOME 2.0.x
or GNOME 2.x, especially if Metacity came to be either
its de facto or de jure default window manager. The
URL for the screenshot of this little gem
<http://plastercast.tzo.com/~plastercast/Projects/Metacity-Setup-0.6-Screenshot.png>.
See the window in the screenshot entitled "Metacity
Preferences".

You'll notice that the "Metacity Preferences" dialog
has two labeled sections, one called "Appearance," and
one called "Functionality". The functionality of the
"Functionality" section is duplicated almost
completely by the "Window Focus" dialog from the
"Desktop Preferences" submenu and the pager's
"Preferences" dialog. However, the functionality of
the "Appearance" section of the "Metacity Preferences"
dialog is duplicated nowhere in GNOME2.

I suggest adding to GNOME2 an adapted version of
Metacity-Setup, containing just the widgets and
functionality of its "Appearance" section. Name it
"Window Frame Appearance" or "Window Frame Style." In
a GNOME2 setup with Metacity as the default window
manager, the menu entry for the dialog could be in the
"Desktop Preferences" submenu. In a GNOME2 setup where
Sawfish was still the default, it could be placed
under the submenu Desktop Preferences -> Advanced ->
Metacity, for consistency with the current convention.

=====
-- I am a fool for Christ. Mostly I am a fool. --