Re: [Usability] Re: Decision: instant apply window buttons

Gregory Merchan wrote:

Briefly:
Settings windows should be type NORMAL and not resizeable.

I must chime in that I find non-resizeable windows highly annoying. Especially if you end up on a lower resolution machine and the damn thing won't fit on your screen. If you can't resize it (and if the window doesn't handle resizing appropriately) then you're stuffed.

This has happened to me personally several times in the last few months. Gnome apps use HUGE property dialogs.

-b

--
So, make a real effort to avoid getting sucked into all the expensive
lifestyle habits of typical Americans.  Because if you do that, then