Re: [Usability] Decision: instant apply window buttons

<quote who="Chris Chabot">

> I know, sorry for going OT there.  I just figured since we were arguing on
> buttons on dialogs, i'd deposit my 2 euro cents on what bothers the hell
> out of me ;-)

Not a good idea, as this discussion has a very long history... and, it
seems, a very long half-life. You really must read the archives on
desktop-devel, usablity and hackers to grok most of the history.

[ Also, you may want to turn html off for your emails to the lists, as it
either renders your mail unreadable, or annoys some readers. ]

- Jeff

--
   "Odd is good by the way. I knew normal in high school and normal hates
                            me." - Mary Gardiner