Re: [Usability] Decision: instant apply window buttons

<quote who="Chris Chabot">

> The situation that does seem very confusing though is dialogs with 'Apply'
> and 'Close'. I just can't figure out (by reasoning) if close saves or
> looses my changes... and if Apply means 'Test' or 'Save permanantly'. (In
> windows you can apply, and canceling the dialog will revert back to the
> previous state).

Read back to the earlier discussion; instant apply windows don't have
'apply' or 'close' buttons. The argument has been with regards to a 'Done'
button accompanying the standard bottom-left 'Help' button.

- Jeff

--
                        Lego is the plural of Lego.