Re: [Usability] tab navigation standardization

Karim A Nassar wrote:

> Since Alt-TAB usually cycles through windows, Ctrl-TAB seems like a nice
> choice for cycling through tabs. GAIM already does this...

There's a complete keynav proposal for GNOME 2.0 (including tabbed
notebooks) on the GAP project website:

Most of the gtk widgets have keynav patches submitted against them and
are awaiting approval by Owen.  (The document is a little out of date,
but I'll be updating it over the next week or so to reflect the latest
thinking and which widgets haven't been fixed yet.)

mailto:calum benson ireland sun com    Desktop Engineering Group                      +353 1 819 9771