[Usability] Instant Apply Windows

Hi all,

In the interests of fostering some more direct discussion on the topic, here
is what I consider to be a reasonable compromise. Please follow up with
arguments as to why *this particular idea* may be suboptimal, inaccessible,
unusable, etc.

[ I don't think it's necessarily perfect, I'd just prefer to see discussion
on concrete ideas rather than random musings and flame. ]

  | My Crackrock Settings             _ X |
  |   [ ] Goat-inspired                   |
  |   [ ] Monkey-inspired                 |
  |   [ ] Pants-inspired                  |
  |   [ ] HP-inspired                     |
  |   [ Help ]                 [ Done ]   |

Things to note: available WM buttons, help and done (same style as
dialogues).

- Jeff

--
                W.O.R.K: Weekend Over, Resume the Killings.