Re: [Usability] Shift-Del, Shift-Ins

I've file a bug for it , (lazy to query the number) ..
anyway, i did some study between Linux user in My Country
there are still many peole are used to it.

i suppose to write report about it, but i dont have time,

from my opniion, if the shift ins / ctrl ins enabled at gnome,
i think we sould encourage it, instead of ctrl-v/c .

for 1 reason ...
  it's not conflicted with any other N*X apps that i've found.

--
Hasbullah Bin Pit (sebol)
Fail .signature ini mengandungi enam belas aksara 'a' dan lapan aksara 'i'