Re: [Usability] GnomeIconList selection color

Jorn Baayen <jorn nl linux org> writes:
> +	{
> +		if (GTK_WIDGET_HAS_FOCUS (GNOME_CANVAS_ITEM (iti)->canvas))
> +		{

I think libgnomeui indentation is Linux-kernel-style, so braces are
like this:

 if (whatever) {
         gdk_draw_...
 }

I'd write the code as:

 GtkStateType state;

 if (GTK_WIDGET_HAS_FOCUS (widget))
          state = GTK_STATE_SELECTED;
 else
          state = GTK_STATE_ACTIVE;

to avoid cutting-and-pasting the other args to draw_rectangle().

You should get final commit approval from Anders, I don't know if he
reads this list. If not you could mail gnome-libs-devel or just
andersca gnu org

(The patch looks correct though, aside from the style nitpicks.)

Havoc