Re: [Usability] GnomeIconList selection color

Hi,

BTW you should probably send library patches to gnome-libs-devel and
desktop patches to desktop-devel-list (rather than or in addition to
usability).

Jorn Baayen <jorn nl linux org> writes:

> Also attached a little patch that changes the color used to draw the
> background to the same color used for selections in other widgets.
> It's not perfect though, other widgets have a slightly lighter color
> when the widget is in focus. My gnomecanvas skills were not
> sufficient to make the patch so that it addressed that issue as
> well, though.

When you don't have focus, you just use GTK_STATE_ACTIVE instead of
GTK_STATE_SELECTED. It's sort of a bizarre hack, but that's how it
works.

To see if the icon list is focused, just GTK_WIDGET_HAS_FOCUS (iconlist).

Havoc