Re: [Usability]HIG: interaction and idiom

On Thu, 2002-12-19 at 00:40, Gregory Merchan wrote:

> Basically the idioms are combinations of other controls for a particular
> class of purposes.

Maybe i'm not thinking enough outside the box, but in general i think it
would be good to have standard layouts for certain types of dialogs
(specifically find dialogs, my current pet peeve in gnome).

> What are your thoughts on having this kind of material in the HIG?
> Would you like to contribute?

Consistency is always good, maybe...been really busy lately :(

dave