Re: [Usability]GNOME 2 HIG review

On Wed, 2002-08-21 at 15:55, David Lazaro wrote:

> Also, Seth told me to contact you in work related to getting the
> bibliographic references of the HIG done. There was a notice in the
> second chapter about it in the draft.
>
> How could we do it? I'll get some references done then send them to all
> of you for review or generate the DocBook for myself?

If you're happy to generate the DocBook, I say go ahead.

Maybe we could do a round of "nominate your favourite usability books"
here on the list to decide which ones should be included.  There's also
a list of online references on the GUP website we could use for
starters.

> Also, where you thinking in simply having a Bibliography at the end of
> the book or references from the main text too?

Personally, I'd be happy enough with a list at the end... integrating
references into the main text might just annoy and distract people who
didn't have the books (even if we just placed the references as
footnotes), unless we restricted such references to online resources,
perhaps.

Cheeri,
Calum.