Re: [Usability]GNOME 2 HIG review

On Wed, 2002-08-21 at 13:18, Calum Benson wrote:
> I spent some time over the past few days trying to make sure all our
> screenshots do now follow the HIG, though (including removing one
> instance of this particular toolbar screenshot, but I missed the other
> one), so if you spot any more we've missed do let us know :)

Take for granted that I'll do if I see one. :)

                                *   *   *

Also, Seth told me to contact you in work related to getting the
bibliographic references of the HIG done. There was a notice in the
second chapter about it in the draft.

How could we do it? I'll get some references done then send them to all
of you for review or generate the DocBook for myself?

Also, where you thinking in simply having a Bibliography at the end of
the book or references from the main text too?

Regards,

David