Re: [Usability]Re: Articles from your site

Hi Sue,

We'll be releasing version 1.0 of the Human-Interface guide in a couple
hours which will include a form more suitable for printing (PDF), so it
should be convenient to snatch sections of interest from that. We're of
course happy to have you use the content however you like, its published
under a license that gives you rights to redistribute and modify as you
see fit.

We'd also love suggestions for how the content could be improved if you
or any students have any!

-Seth